Online Group Coaching Program - New!
This program is designed for support during that first phase of feeding solids, for parents of babies between 4 to 11 months.
How It Works
Over a 5 week period, you will receive:
- Enrollment in the online feeding class Fearlessly Feeding Your Toddler & Preschooler
- Weekly 1-hour group video calls (4 total) using Zoom
- Access to a members-only, private Facebook group for the duration of the program
- Bonus: Mini recipe eBook for toddlers & preschoolers, cheat sheets, and other relevant resources!
- Week 1: Live online class with Q&A (Fearlessly Feeding Your Toddler & Preschooler)
- Week 2: Foundations for a Positive Feeding Relationship: How to minimize mealtime battles and set up your child for feeding success
- Week 3: WHAT to feed: Key nutrients from 1-5 years, and how much to feed for meals and snacks
- Week 4: KEY MISTAKES to avoid making, and the TRICKS OF THE TRADE to improve your child’s eating
- Week 5: SWEETS, TREATS and SNACKS: How to do these right
In each weekly 1-hour video call, I will cover a specific topic for the initial portion of the session, then open it up to questions and group discussion.
Program investment: $357 for 5 weeks of group nutrition coaching
Note: This service may be eligible for reimbursement under your extended health care benefits. Please contact your provider.