We believe that each child and family is unique. A “one-size fits all” approach is not how we operate.
Our FREE 15-minute discovery call is the perfect way to see how we can help.
Our services are offered to suit your busy lifestyle: In-person or via Skype, Facetime or phone.
Many health plans cover Registered Dietitians. Check with your insurance provider to confirm.
New! Mealtime Power Hour Coaching Call – Book Online
This Coaching Call may be covered under your health benefits. Contact your insurance provider to find out.
Parents and caregivers: Get expert advise about feeding your little one from a Registered Dietitian and mom of two!
In this one hour coaching call, we’ll dive into your questions and struggles and provide you with the latest advice and strategies on feeding your baby, toddler or preschooler. This is a brainstorming session, and not meant to be used in place of a more intensive package of sessions.
This offering is ideal for parents who are:
- Getting ready to start their baby on solid foods, or those interested in Baby-Led Weaning
- Wanting to ensure that their little one is meeting their nutrient needs
- Striving to build a positive feeding relationship with their child
- Looking for general guidance or answers to some of their feeding questions
- Struggling with some picky eating issues with their child (This coaching call is not appropriate for more long-standing or severe picky eating)
NOTE: Cancellations less than 24 hours prior to the appointment are non-refundable.
Appointments may be rescheduled one time.